——— Perm, temp & contract staff
Here’s a preview of the talented candidates we’re currently representing. We have over 100,000 applicants in our database that can be searched and matched for suitability to your business within minutes. We’ve personally met and pre-screened almost 30,000 candidates who are actively seeking new opportunities.
Tell us more about your job vacancy today for a personalised shortlist.
Corporate Accounting Manager
- This CPA qualified Corporate Accounting Manager is seeking permanent opportunities.
- Has been with his current employer since starting as a Graduate and advancing within the organisation to his current role.
- With strong technical and leadership skills, plus a great approach and likeable personality, he would be an excellent addition to your organisation.
Commercial Finance Manager
- CA qualified, highly skilled Commercial Finance Manager bringing years of experience from the accounting profession (Big4) to the retail space.
- Confident in influencing non-financial stakeholders, assisting them in their decision making.
- In their current role they oversee all financial operations, financial models, budgets, cash flows and forecasting.
Finance Business Partner/Project Finance Manager
- CA qualified Finance professional about to return from the UK is going to be available mid-February 2022.
- Starting their career in Audit, this Solid Project Accounting/Business Partnering expert has experience from the Property/Construction/Real Estate and Investments industries.
- Experience spanning across Australia, the US and the UK this adaptable candidate is ready to utilise their advanced Excel, Dynamics, HFM, Xero and Agresso skills.
- Nearing the completion of their CPA qualification this Company Accountant is seeking permanent opportunities that offer flexible working arrangements.
- Has a proven record of delivering and leading the finance function of an SME organisation.
- A likeable personality that would be an excellent addition to a business.
- Available Immediately, this almost CPA qualified Management Accountant has over 10 years’ experience within large heavy vehicle manufacturing and transport solutions organisations.
- Costing, commercial analysis and inventory reporting are their strengths as are their solid systems skills including Navision, Dynamics, Jaix Freight Systems, MT, Oracle, JDEdwards, JET Reports and SAP.
- Commercial mind, team player and great sense of humour and personality.
Open to all of Melbourne
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, coupled with excellent time management skills and ability react in response to fluctuating priorities.
- Wide exposure to dealing with multiple stakeholders (internal/external) and use of multiple software systems.